Photograph showing cells in which reprogramming has been initiated but which are beginning to revert to their state prior to the initiation of reprogramming.
The green cells are those which have been reprogrammed and are on the way to becoming iPS cells. The red cells are those where reprogramming has been initiated but which are now reverting to their pre-reprogramming state. Blue cells are those where the reversion process is further advanced.
- Let’s start over… (annadyas.wordpress.com)
- Physical Cues Help Mature Cells Revert into Embryonic-Like Stem Cells (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Study finds new reprogramming technique for stem cells (dailycal.org)
- Building a Better Stem Cell [The Weizmann Wave] (scienceblogs.com)
- New stem cells go back further (eurekalert.org)